We are looking for a part-time Social Media Coordinator who is an expert in SOCIAL MEDIA!
If you love social media and you want to help companies grow, apply today!
The ideal candidate will be able to create and maintain a strong online presence for our client companies. They will implement online marketing strategies through multiple social media accounts and platforms, in an effort to increase brand awareness for our many clients. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- Research target audiences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Communicate directly with clients to understand their needs
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Monitor web traffic
- Develop an optimal posting schedule based on contractual obligations with clients
- College Diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Experience in similar customer service or marketing roles or as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking, and analytical skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- You must have EXPERT writing (grammar & punctuation) skills.
Social Media Skills:
- Social media marketing programs, analytics, and strategies.
- Creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extracting, analyzing, and understanding data from social media pages and websites.
- Social media advertising campaigns.
- Creating social media business pages and optimizing brands for social networks.
- Highly knowledgeable about popular social networking websites!
- Modern Social media management tools.
- Creating a variety of high-quality content such as videos, images, infographics, and interactive content.
- Creating a variety of content for the latest marketing channels such as reels, Insta stories and more.
About the Job:
- Location of position: Cambridge, Ontario Office
- Please send us your resume and cover letter to careers[at]digihypemedia.ca