The World Needs Our Help
We’ve seen it in the news time and time again. We’ve been lectured by personalities like Greta Thunberg, Jane Fonda and Leonard DiCaprio: the way we live our daily lives is not only destroying our planet, but also accelerating its decline. Species are rapidly going extinct; last year alone, we reportedly lost 2 dozen species (Source: The Revelator). Our major forests are burning. And while it may seem that the future is all doom and gloom, there is hope.
View this post on Instagram
Since we, the human species precipitated this ruin, it’s up to us to help slow it down and one of the best ways to do that is by planting a trillion trees as a species (Source: The Guardian). That is due to the fact that Carbon dioxide is one of the biggest contributors to climate change and planting trees can help remove it from the atmosphere and convert it into oxygen.
Planting Trees Has A Positive Impact on the World
So how does DigiHype Media’s tree planting initiative directly affect the welfare of the environment? Here are some of the main benefits of our tree planting focus.
- Combat deforestation – Deforestation is a real problem and the only way to reverse its effects is by planting trees.
- Fight Climate change- Climate change is real and planting trees will help remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Improve Air Quality – Trees produce oxygen and help clean air pollution.
- Restore Habitats – Many different species live within Canadian forests and their habitats have been destroyed by deforestation and climate change. We want to help rebuild these habitats to save animals and wildlife across Canada.
- Provide Shelter to Animals & Wildlife – Animals live in forests and have their habitats within trees and unfortunately, deforestation displaces these animals and makes it hard for them to survive. That’s why tree planting is so important for animal welfare.
The DigiHype Media Tree Planting Initiative
To do our part in preserving our planet, DigiHype Media is happy to announce that we have launched our Tree Planting Initiative, in an effort to curb the effects of deforestation, climate change and global warming. Every time we sign a new client, we will plant a tree in a Canadian forest and this will help offset our carbon footprint while also contributing to our planet’s future.
Take a live look at how our new eco-friendly initiative is changing the world one tree at a time by viewing the DigiHype Media virtual forest and track our tree planting progress.
If you’d like to improve your carbon footprint by going digital with your business, contact us today, DigiHype Media can help!