This awesome FREE video production checklist will help you create and market a promotional video for your business and gain traction online!
When it comes to video production and promotion, DigiHype Media knows what to do. Don’t believe us, check out our own promo video!
Video Production & Promotion Checklist:
- Find an appropriate location:
- Look for a place that suits your message the best. For example, if you are talking about protecting the environment, find a forest to properly match your message.
- Setup proper lighting and sound equipment:
- Production quality is important in a video, the higher the quality the more professional you appear!
- Educate your audience:
- Offering helpful information, tips or advice to your viewers can be more effective than just making a promotional video.
- Add music to convey emotion:
- Finding the right music for your video can make it more exciting and engaging. But just make sure you use Royalty Free music that you have rights to use!
- Keep the video short:
- In modern society, people on social media have short attention spans. Therefore, sometimes shorter videos are better than long ones. At DigiHype Media, we offer clients short videos called “Burst Videos”!
- Use a professional voice:
- From good lighting to sound, everything should be consistent, even the one who is speaking. Make sure you choose someone with a clear voice who is confident in his/her role.
- Build hype around the video launch:
- By pre-posting on your social media and website, people will be aware of what is to come with your business and could create a buzz around your upcoming video
- Embed your video in landing pages:
- This is a great way to increase your views while keeping people on your website! In addition, it has the potential to improve SEO because it will give viewers rich content in a different medium.
Download The Video Production & Promotion Checklist:
Download this awesome “How to produce and market a business video” Checklist right now!
What Do You Think?
If you think we are missing an important item on the pre-post Tweet checklist, let us know in the comments!
If you need help taking your business online, contact us today, Digihype Media can help!