This checklist will help you curate awesome social media posts to boost your engagement and following!
Related: Why You Should Use Social Media to Promote Your Business
- Determine your niche.
- What is your goal for posting this curated piece of content?
- What type of content do you want to post (Article, video or image)?
- Research and find an applicable article or piece of content.
- Shorten the article link (bit.ly).
- Add some of your own thoughts about the article before the link.
- Add 2-5 hashtags below the articles link.
- Add an image, video or gif (if relevant).
- Mention the article writer or source (@writer).
Download The Checklist Today:
Download this awesome “How to Curate A Social Media Post” Checklist right now!
What Do You Think?
If you think we are missing something on this checklist let us know in the comments!
If you need help getting noticed online, contact your friendly neighborhood DigiHype Media today!