We are currently looking for a part-time Social Media Marketer & Office Manager who is experienced in the following areas:
Social Media Skills:
- Social media marketing programs, analytics, and strategies.
- Creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extracting, analyzing and understanding data from social media pages and websites.
- Social media advertising protocol.
- Creating social media pages, landing pages and optimizing for social networks.
- Highly knowledgeable with the popular social networking websites!
- Social media management tools for posting, analyzing and improving tactics.
- Creating a variety of content such as videos, infographics, slideshows and interactive content.
- Creating a variety of content for the latest marketing channels such as Instagram stories.
Office Admin Skills:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Ability to communicate via email and telephone with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Helping out team members when they need support.
- Taking detail notes at meetings and information sessions.
- Experience with organizing both digital and paper files.
- Ability to learn our service offerings and benefits to articulate it to potential clients.
- Experience researching articles from legitimate sources, to support the social media team.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Provide information to callers and walk-ins.
- Help management with bookkeeping, filing and payment processing.
Must have skills:
- You must have EXPERT writing (grammar & punctuation) skills because social media marketing is all about writing.
Please send us your resume.
|Job Category||Administration, Social Media|