We have an immediate need for a highly competitive and talented Cold Calling Specialist (Telemarketing) to join our growing team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition plans and revenue growth objectives. If you are resilient and enjoy being on the phone, all the time, you may be what we’re looking for. You have a positive attitude and use rejection as motivation to push through to the next Sales Call. You can easily present software solutions, learn about vast industries, qualify leads, generate interest and assist the team in closing the sale energizes you.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Making cold calls and email outreach daily
- Work closely with each prospect from initial contact to qualification, in order to book quality meetings for our sales team.
- Be responsible for contacting leaders in small to medium-sized businesses across many different verticals.
- Focus on new customer acquisition & lead sales efforts to grow the pipeline through phone and email prospecting.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization.
- Clearly communicate the benefits of our product and how it can help potential customers.
- You have an amazing work ethic and are looking to crush quota.
- You are highly driven and energetic with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have some experience selling to small to medium-sized businesses.
- Effectively communicate with new and older leads by phone, email, and text.
- Cold and warm calling to prospective customers/clients to offer them our real estate services
- Engage with customers/clients’s to help them understand service offerings and benefits of working with us
- Convert leads from contacts to clients
- Handle inbound calls
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to scripts and dialogues.
- Results-oriented and high achiever
- Assign leads and communicate with network partners to complete transactions
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers/clients and team members
- Help clients with a positive and proactive attitude
- Conduct lead follow up, communicate via email, nurture leads until appointments are set, track customers/clients interactions and deal status
- Daily and weekly follow-up with lead
- Set up weekly goals to schedule up to three appointments
- Must possess exceptional phone skills (we’ll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must have at least 1 year of experience making sales calls.
- Must be persistent and has the ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly to scripts and dialogues.
- Results oriented and high achiever
- High school diploma
- Telemarketing, call center, and/or sales experience are an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Comfortable selling over the phone with confidence
- 1 year cold calling experience